Delivery and Returns
Delivery Service & Charges
We offer a delivery service to most UK mainland addresses using either our own drivers or a courier. We can deliver beyond the UK mainland but will need to quote you a price for this via email or phone.
Our standard delivery charge is £10 including VAT for orders of under £100 including VAT to a single address in mainland UK. Delivery is free for orders of £100 or more to one address in mainland UK (except Scotland, Ireland and Channel Islands where region specific charges apply).
We will deliver your wine within 5 working days of receipt of your order although many of our deliveries are done within 3 days. If you have a deadline by which you need the wine, please let us know in the delivery instructions when you check out.
We require the goods to be signed for upon delivery unless you provide us with alternative delivery instructions which you can opt for when placing your order online.
Cancellation of Orders
Orders may be cancelled by contacting email@example.com or calling us on 020 7352 4083 within 24 hours of the original order being placed.
Damage and Mis-delivery
If your order goes missing or is damaged between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. In the event that we cannot replace the missing or damaged goods, we will give you a full refund. Claims for non-delivery must be made within 30 days of your order date.
If, for any reason, you are unhappy with your delivery from us, please notify us within 30 days of receipt of your order and we'll arrange to collect and credit the goods you wish to return to us.
Sale or Return
We offer a sale or return policy on larger orders for parties and events:
- This must be agreed with us in writing before we deliver the stock.
- Wines can only be collected from a London address.
- All stock must be returned within 30 days of the original delivery date.
- We will take back a maximum of 20% of the original order.
- Wines must be returned in their original unopened and sealed cases.
- We cannot take back soft drinks, beers or spirits.
- Returned goods will be subject to inspection by The Vintner.
- In order to book in a return please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a full description and quantity of the wine you wish to return.
If we receive your request before 2pm Monday to Friday we will collect your return in the next couple of days and issue a credit note within the next 5 working days.
We have worked hard to make our site easy to navigate and hope you will find what you're looking for. If at any point you are struggling to find what you want or would like advice on anything vinous, please do pick up the phone - 020 7352 4083 - there are people behind this website and we love to talk wine!
Our office hours are: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm
By telephone: 020 7352 4083
By email: email@example.com